Another week, another plethora of tech news, tips, and picks. We cover Amazon, Apex Legends, more Amazon, and even Internet Explorer in this episode, stick around to the end for even more Amazon in the popular random purchase segment.
Make sure to join the Notnerd Facebook Group and let us know how you tech better. We’re also looking for your ProTips and Picks of the Week.
Show Notes and Links:
- Shady companies using Apple enterprise certificates for shady apps (01:40)
- Carlton loses the fight against Fortnite over ‘his dance’ (03:20)
- Apex Legends is EA’s answer to Fortnite (03:45)
- Marriot wants your data to check if you were part of the hack (05:55)
- Dave’s Pro Tip of the Week: (07:05)
- Microsoft says to stop using Internet Explorer (11:35)
- Amazon to acquire eero wifi company (13:05)
- Amazons amazing amount of square footage (14:35)
- US iPhone users spent, on average, $79 on apps last year (16:10)
- Apple rumored to have a March 25th Special Event (16:55)
- Bonus Odd Take: The hippest internet cafe of 1995 (23:10)
- Picks of the Week:
- Random Amazon purchase(s): (30:40)
- Leave an iTunes Review and be featured on the Podcast
- Support Notnerd on Patreon and get cool stuff
As always, thank you for listening!
Brought to you by #OneBackupIsNoneBackup
Shop Amazon: Amazon.Notnerd.com
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.