Apple hits a major milestone in market cap and many other much more interesting technology stories on this week’s podcasts. We also don’t cover any nerdy security stories and do spend some time talking about professional wrestling. Listen up and you will definitely learn how to tech better.
Make sure to join the Notnerd Facebook Group and let us know how you tech better. We’re also looking for your ProTips and Picks of the Week.
Show Notes and Links:
- Intro: Spin Chill Video, Apple Boot Camp for Windows, New Air Pods (and other Apple stuff) should/could be coming
- Computer-optimized floor plans (08:50)
- YouTube now adapts to different aspect ratios (12:35)
- Comcast adding Amazon Prime Video to X1 platform (13:40)
- Dave’s Pro Tip o’ the Week: Find my friends (14:40)
- Apple is now a trillion dollar company, Charts from Apple’s Q3 results (19:30)
- Clunky touchscreens are easier to use than slick ones (24:55)
- Best Buy should be dead but it’s thriving in the age of Amazon (30:00)
- Americans are now spending 11 hours each day consuming media (35:20)
- Picks of the Week:
- Leave us an iTunes review (49:10)
As always, thank you for listening!
Brought to you by #OneBackupIsNoneBackup
Shop Amazon: Amazon.Notnerd.com
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.