This week we jump all around the world of technology to bring you the news and tips you will care about. We also answer a few listener questions that you can probably relate to.
Make sure to join the Notnerd Facebook Group and let us know how you tech better.
Show Notes and Links:
- GDPR: No one is the emails and it is ‘hurting’ email marketing (01:10)
- Cryptowatch: Coinbase opens its crypto index fund (02:40)
- Dave’s Pro Tip(s) o’ the Week:
- E3 Gaming Expo Wrap-up (20:10)
- Made on an iPad Pro (23:20)
- Apple is cracking down on apps that do shady things (27:30)
- Apple signed a deal with Oprah for content (29:05)
- AT&T completes acquisition of Time Warner Inc. (31:00)
- ** T-Mobile Military Plans 50% off **
- Dank learning system autogenerates memes (34:00)
- Tapplock smart padlock has some security issues (36:15)
- Scooter startup Bird is seeking a $2 Billion Valuation (39:10)
- Picks of the Week:
- Dave – Kami 2 iOS puzzle game (42:45)
- Nate – Wyze Cam Pan 1080p Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera (45:30)
As always, thank you for listening!
Brought to you by #OneBackupIsNoneBackup
Shop Amazon: Amazon.Notnerd.com
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.