All signs are pointing to Apple releasing a bunch of stuff really soon, so please hold off on any purchases if possible. I make this announcement every year and I am a little late this year, but if I can save any one from being frustrated with a poorly timed purchase I will do my best.
Now I am not saying that any of the products Apple releases will be the one for you, but they have a pretty good track record of making things better, so why not wait a few weeks and see if it is right for you?
The rumors are swirling about what will be showing up and when, that I can’t guarantee and don’t even need to discuss, here is what we think we know:
- iPhones: This is the surest bet, if new iPhones are not released next month feel free to slap me. All signs point to a September 7th-ish announcement and a release most likely the next week.
- New MacBook Pros: They might not come at the same time, but big changes are coming. The current design has been around a while and people think we will see some big changes.
- Apple Watch: There are rumors that we might see a new version. The details are vague, but you would imagine it would be better.
- iPads: Haven’t heard much, but if they are updating everything else, why not.
- Other Stuff: You never know, Apple could update whatever they want.
If you want to read more about all the rumors and speculation and stuff, here is some further reading: