In this episode, we cover the week’s top tech news and have a lighthearted discussion on what it means to all of us. We also give you some great tips for using your technology better.
Make sure to join the Notnerd Facebook Group and let us know how you tech better.
Show Notes and Links:
- IRS delayed tax deadline one day after technology collapse (01:20)
- Things you can buy for a billion dollars (02:35)
- Dave’s Pro Tip o’ the Week: MacOS Spotlight (05:10)
- We are way too eager to answer questions on Social Media (10:45)
- T-Mobile will pay $40 million for failing to fix rural calls (12:55)
- L.A. official claims problems with Waze app (15:20)
- Google just launched a smartphone game to teach adults how to code (19:40)
- Russia starts implementing a ban on Telegram messenger after they refused to hand over encryption keys (20:50)
- Opera is shuttering its VPN app for iOS and Android (22:20)
- Nate’s Trip – PatricksChildren.org
- Zillow is getting into the house flipping game (25:30)
- Jeff Bezos annual shareholders letter, 100M worldwide Prime subscribers (27:00)
- Picks of the Week:
As always, thank you for listening!
Brought to you by #OneBackupIsNoneBackup
Shop Amazon: Amazon.Notnerd.com
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.