As promised on Episode 53, here are my 5 crappy photo tips:
- Don’t put your finger over the lens.
- While this may seem like an obvious tip, you’d be surprised how often this happens. I have photos to prove it.
- Make sure your subject is in focus.
- Unless you’re going for an “artsy fartsy” look, use the focus button setting thing.
- Keep your camera dry.
- Since most cameras these days are electronic, they won’t work if they get wet.
- Pro Tip (ding) use a waterproof camera if you’ll be taking underwater photos.
- Don’t take photos while jumping on a trampoline.
- For whatever reason, most photos turn out blurry if you move around a lot.
- If available, use something stable to set your camera on. See Fixed Annuities.
- Don’t take photos in front of the sun.
- I didn’t letter in maths, but even I know you should have more light in front of your subject than behind.
- If you you’re taking pictures of behinds, then ignore the above tip.
I hope you have enjoyed reading these crappy tips as much as I have writing them. If for some reason you still have questions on taking better photos, let us know!